JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Motion sensor option is missing (The Frame 2022)

(Topic created: 08-24-2022 08:19 PM)
usercDe4fqh1tG
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I just bought the 2022 55 model and the TV does not turn on automatically. In the ART mode I have two options, "Sleep after" and "Night mode". The sensor option is missing.  I thought the frame was supposed to turn on automatically after sensing motion in the room. Does anyone know the solution to this problem?

220e3488-e570-4117-ae2e-d7ba92f82e1b.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
usercDe4fqh1tG
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

It turns out the Thailand version of the Frame 2022 does not come with motion sensors. I wonder if the hardware was taken out or if something deep within the system is turned off specifically for Thailand.

I found out about secret options within Samsung tv (info, settings, mute then power). But I can't find anything that mentions motion detector. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
usercDe4fqh1tG
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

It turns out the Thailand version of the Frame 2022 does not come with motion sensors. I wonder if the hardware was taken out or if something deep within the system is turned off specifically for Thailand.

I found out about secret options within Samsung tv (info, settings, mute then power). But I can't find anything that mentions motion detector.