JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Multiple frame TVs need one remote

(Topic created: 03-29-2020 03:32 AM)
userPvaOGhTlFQ
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Does anyone know of a single remote that can control multiple Samsung Frame TVs? The problem with the Frame TV is that it has a button to push to change the TV to " art mode."  It displays nice art.  I can't find a remote with "Art mode" on it that can control three Frame TVs. The remote the TV comes with works great for one TV.  So I'm now using 3 remotes for the 3 TVs.    Any ideas ? Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi @userPvaOGhTlFQ 

You will need a third party remote for this. I use Logitech Harmony remotes and if there isn't a button already programmed, it allows you to add custom ones, and even program them from an original remote. It will require some set-up from a PC, but they're the most convenient and feature rich remotes I could find. I have one for every TV in my house. 

Please don't forget to mark a helpful post as a Solution. And give it a like:)

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, to purchase any parts I recommend reaching out to our part distributor, J & J Parts, at 800-627-4368 or samsungparts.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Solution
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi @userPvaOGhTlFQ 

You will need a third party remote for this. I use Logitech Harmony remotes and if there isn't a button already programmed, it allows you to add custom ones, and even program them from an original remote. It will require some set-up from a PC, but they're the most convenient and feature rich remotes I could find. I have one for every TV in my house. 

Please don't forget to mark a helpful post as a Solution. And give it a like:)

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
0 Likes