JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Q60A misses screws in the sockets for stands

(Topic created: 03-24-2022 10:24 AM)
user0aKcaaU7Il
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have bought a 43Q60a tv in Serbia. The store name is Tehnomanija. The tv that they have sent me missed screws in the sockets (sockets meant for stands), and the stand fall out of the left sockets, and i contacted the store the same day that the device came to me, less than 20 minutes after unboxing my device. The whole service process took more than a month, and they failed to change the tv or get my money back. I know that this model comes with 4 screws as i have seen on the internet, and youtube unboxing videos and i’m really sad that i can’t find a proper solution in my country.

F11C168B-074B-4293-B610-F0F9B1309C8F.jpeg

 

4A3FAE7E-E86D-4CBF-A940-C1A5342E510D.jpeg

 

0 Likes
4 Replies
NukeLife
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame
I would return it and get a replacement. It appears they failed the quality inspection before packaging your product.
0 Likes
floydvoid
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame
agree with the first guy who replied. box that beast back up and take it back to the store and tell them you either want another one or your money back. stay firm, but friendly and don't take no for an answer.
0 Likes
user0aKcaaU7Il
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have tried everything, the main issue is that the law is different in my country and the store just doesnt care. Their samsung service said that the tv is fully okey, which cant be seen in those pictures i posted. So i dont know at what address should i write for this. This is samsungs forum all right but dont know if i can get into contact with someone from samsung that could help me.

I have requested the services and my money back again, and will see how the process will go.

0 Likes
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
If Samsung replied at all you'd get the typical response that this is for US customers only. That said, I'd use the app to file an error report and ask them to give you the size of the screws you need for your model TV so you can get them elsewhere.