Original topic:

New 50" Frame won't turn on

(Topic created: 01-12-2022 01:17 PM)
userxDAK3LJMUQ
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello-

I just unpacked my 50" Frame TV (Samsung QN50LS03AA 50" LS03AA Series). After setting it up, carefully connecting the one cable to the OneConnect Box and tv and using the button on the tv to turn it on, it does not turn on.

I can hear clicking sounds from the OneConnect Box and I see a red light go on near the on button on the tv, but then - nothing happens on the TV. It stays black. I tried unplugging and waiting and replugging. Still nothing. I also got the same result using the remote to turn it all on. 

Help!

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your TV  not powering on, if the following below does not help then this will require service, 

It is normal for the red standby light to be lit when the TV is turned off (as long as it is plugged in and receiving power). But if the TV still won't turn, the only thing left to rule out is the remote.

1. Press the Power button on the remote.

If the TV does not turn on, but the red standby light is lit, then there could be an issue with the remote. Continue troubleshooting to determine if the issue is the remote or the TV.

2. Press the Power button located on the TV itself.

The Power button's location varies depending on your TV's model. If you are not sure where it is located, see your user manual.

• If the TV turns on with the TV's physical button, then your remote is having a problem. Check out our guide for troubleshooting the remote.
    • If the TV will not turn on with the TV's physical button or the remote, then continue to the next step.

If the troubleshooting steps did not help above then this will require service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.