Original topic:

One time out of warranty repair that turned bad.

(Topic created: 04-22-2022 02:45 PM)
userrhLJ0AzD4x
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a QLED 75 that stopped working.  The warranty expired since the TV was purchased in Jan of 2019  but I contacted Samsung about it.  Since they said I was a valued customer,  Samsung would honor a one time out of warranty repair.  Samsung would cover the cost of parts and I would pay for the labor.  I was okay with this.   The service request was started and an authorized technician came to diagnose the problem.   The technician concluded that a part was needed to make the repairs and would need to order it.   The part needed was an entire panel replacement.  Unfortunately, the part was not available.  This is where everything turned bad.   Samsung decides to close my service request due to part not available.    Case closed?  The exchange and return team would not honor and exchange and I was basically turned away.  I don't understand why they could not exchange the tv?   or at least  provide a discount for an exchange?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame
I couldn't even begin to guess how many posts I've read where people are trying to get something repaired and are told the parts they need aren't available. It almost seems like they're trying to force people to buy something new instead.
0 Likes