JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

PAYMENT PIN for Art Store on a 65" Frame not working?

(Topic created: 10-24-2020 07:12 PM)
userzcnqRn7meA
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Entered all of my payment information for art store on the Frame and now it is asking me to enter (and re-enter) a 4 digit PIN.  Problem is when I press any button on the remote, no drop down keyboard appears.  Therefore, I can not purchase a subscription to the art store.  Only option is at the bottom which is to cancel.  Tried all day, no success.

29 Replies
userzJwjVIZCrq
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same problem on two frames and am livid. There is no way I am going to go through the whole set up and have to renew all my network and Xfinity passwords and have it not work as posters have mentioned. Also, we have it mounted so reaching the cables to connect a keyboard will be a pain as  well.  What a gigantic lie this tv has been. No wonder Studio McGee fave it such a mediocre review. God I can't wait until Apple solves this problem.

useru4NrYBBoLB
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

The only reason I bought this tv. I am trying to pay and it won't take payment. Come on fix this! 

0 Likes
Solution
userMTI1Ue6CrS
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Found this and it worked! 
"I had the same issue and what ended up working for me was a manual pairing of the remote to the TV. I held the back button and the play/pause button down together for a few seconds to pair. Once that was done, when I hit the 123 button, a number pad popped up to enter the pin. While the rest of the remote had previously worked without the manual pairing, the 123 button did not until after. Hope this helps others."

userYh6ZJCC5D4
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thanks.  That worked like a charm!

0 Likes
userxPfDhq637J
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you so much for this tip! You saved us too!!

0 Likes
usercrmoZgfcQH
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

With my phone, I used the app, then chose the "remote" feature on the app. Provides a number keyboard on the phone which allows number entry on the tv. Hope this helps 

0 Likes
userpAdEC3ryUw
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Well done, Hey Samsung why dont you employ this individual to troubleshoot your archaic software!

0 Likes
useroIrCJuOdQX
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Perfect, worked for me

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

We're glad that you're up and running! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userPsiYAac8xM
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

It seems all of us are experiencing this glitch in the Samsung Smart TV software. It's not just the PIN in ArtWork, it's ANYWHERE you would have to enter a PIN, or in the change your PIN section of settings. The repairing of the remote fix does not work for me, and I have two remotes.   

What DOES work is plugging in a USB keyboard then entering the numbers in. I keep one around for these types of tech issues. (They come up more than you would think). Once I used the keyboard, problem solved. Not a big deal to plug in and use it either. It's a plug and play device. 

0 Likes