JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

PS4 power on via Hdmi control

(Topic created: 08-18-2022 02:19 PM)
userSjeKrotdm3
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I've just upgraded to a QE55QN700B from a UE55KS9000 and whereas my S9000 would power up my PS4 when it was selected as the source and I could control it using the TV remote. My QN700B requires me to power it on either on the console or by using the PS4 controller before I can continue with the TV remote. So have I missed a setting or a step in the device setup to allow the TV to power on the PS4 via Hdmi control or is it not supported ? No settings have been changed on the PS4 and it was unplugged from the old one connect and plugged into the new one no change of leads or possible damage. 

Thanks in advance

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes