JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pixelated Darks on QLED

(Topic created: 07-22-2022 04:29 PM)
userI5QpRJU3wy
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Just got the '22 QN90B tv. And I noticed that when watching videos on my PS5 that the dark areas of  the screen are really pixelated. I thought all them neo qled would perform better then this. Can anyone fix this issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be as a PS5 owner myself. I recommend giving your TV a factory reset. After the reset, check other HDMI ports as well as other devices to see if the pixelation still occurs. Also, check some over the Air channels. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis, please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be as a PS5 owner myself. I recommend giving your TV a factory reset. After the reset, check other HDMI ports as well as other devices to see if the pixelation still occurs. Also, check some over the Air channels. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis, please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location