JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q60A memory/storage space

(Topic created: 12-17-2021 06:16 AM)
gregoryh325
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

How much memory / storage spaces comes with Q60A?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I understand the inquiry and will answer your question to the best of my ability. I was able to locate the following information 1.5GB plus an additional 0.5GB for available for pics and apps. I hope this was the information you were seeking and you can download the user manual here https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/ or contact our parts department J&J international- 1-800-627-4368 to purchase the service manual if needed as well. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I understand the inquiry and will answer your question to the best of my ability. I was able to locate the following information 1.5GB plus an additional 0.5GB for available for pics and apps. I hope this was the information you were seeking and you can download the user manual here https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/ or contact our parts department J&J international- 1-800-627-4368 to purchase the service manual if needed as well. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
gregoryh325
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

I was wondering b/c I might purchase a new tv soon. My Samsung RU7100 has so many pre-loaded apps installed by Samsung that I have run out of memory. There is only 1 GB of space in the  RU7100 and I cannot even update the pre-loaded apps. Cannot delete pre-loaded apps either to make space. Very frustrating. 

0 Likes