JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q60B remote randomly reconnects to tv

(Topic created: 02-20-2023 01:15 PM)
Mant
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Maybe reconnects is not the correct word but sometimes remote is unresponsive for few seconds and then red led flashes few times and it works again. When that happens led on tv also flashes together with remote. It's a new tv, bought last week, battery is above 90%. Sometimes it happens once a day, sometimes few times per hour, there is no rule.

Anyone else had the same experience? I tried pairing again, did factory reset few times etc.

Question: is it possible that it is some kind of interference with wifi because QLED 4K Q60B is using wifi remote as I understand.

0 Likes
3 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
Make sure that the remote control is fully charged and then point the remote control at the TV and Next, press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for at least 3 seconds. Your TV will begin syncing with the Smart Remote. Then a message will appear, indicating that the remote is now connected to your TV. This should fix the problem with your remote control

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049119/
0 Likes
Mant
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi, I did that few days ago but it didn't help, battery is above 90% as I said in previous post.

0 Likes
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
It's possible that your remote control is needs to be replaced, since you TV is brand new it should be covered by the warranty please call Samsung support directly and explain that you have done everything that is required to pair the remote control with your TV the Samsung support phone number is 8007267864

Please note that sometimes the wait time can be long based on the type of day,