JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q70t 75" TV has defective stand-it is splitting TV in half!

(Topic created: 01-21-2022 07:50 PM)
userm7ENRiqDsS
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

HELP!

My Q70T TV stand i s breaking through the TV and splitting the TV apart. I do NOT know how this started? I just noticed this last week. Not sure what to do. Samsung must have a defective product as this TV has not been moved in  a  long time. I am the only one who lives in the home. Others must have this problem too?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

That definitely doesn't sound good at all! Can you send a private message to any of the mods with the full model and serial number of the TV as well as photos of what's going on?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

That definitely doesn't sound good at all! Can you send a private message to any of the mods with the full model and serial number of the TV as well as photos of what's going on?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userm7ENRiqDsS
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

My Q70T TV stand is breaking through the TV and splitting the TV apart. The left stand, not the right one (as you look at tv from the front). I do NOT know how this started? I just noticed this last week. Not sure what to do. Samsung must have a defective product as this TV has not been moved in  a  long time. I am the only one who lives in the home. Others must have this problem too?  HELP. I was considering moviing to a VESA mount but it doesn't work for me (I have a window behind my TV, no place to mount the VESA stand.

0 Likes