JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q90 A 75" Screen flashing

(Topic created: 02-22-2023 11:15 AM)
Halfway
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame
Just 8 days past manufacturers warranty and screen is flashing. Samsung said past there warranty nothing they can do. Any help appreciated.  
0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Oh gosh! I know how frustrating a flashing screen is; I'll be happy to assist you 🙂 When the TV does this, a few things can be done to correct the issue.

1. Make sure the TV itself is plugged in properly; sometimes things get jostled around and can unplug. (Also, please be aware that if the TV is plugged into a surge protector, this can cause the TV to not perform up to standards.)

2. If you are able to navigate the menu at all through the flashing, make sure the TV is up to date. ( if the TV is flashing on and off and not just flashing, this may be impossible to do)

If the troubleshooting steps did not help above then this will require service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- Or you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup or you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

0 Likes