JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q900TS - picture screening, clouding, bleeding

(Topic created: 02-07-2022 05:51 PM)
userXh4ZVU6Es2
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I've had this TV for only 1 year and 3 month in a few days and I just noticed the screening while watching the Olympics. I've had this same issue with the past 3 samsungs I've owned. Last one was on the Q800T so I spent the extra money and figured if I upgraded to the Q900TS I wouldn't have this issue. It seems like these tvs go to  after a year. I will say Samsung has been really good about replacing the TV in the past which is the main reason I've kept trying and hoping I get one that doesn't have these issue. 

Can one of the members help me out with this. This is a $5,000  TV and it shouldn't be going downhill this quickly. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with this occurring to your TV, does this occur on all sources and during the picture test? If it does this will require service you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
This is what happens to all back and edge lit TV's. It's an inherent problem with them all regardless of price range. Look into OLED TV's.
0 Likes