JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

QLED Q70A firmware update 1903.0 released 1/11/2022

(Topic created: 01-11-2022 07:32 PM)
ETorbert
Halo
Options
QLED and The Frame

Please report experience with QLED Q70A firmware update 1903.0. Samsung no longer posts issues addressed or created by updates. Thank you in advance for your reports.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userlmocdxTfUI
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
I will install the update and comment, but would you consider a change? I would like the OTA channel scan to select an option not to erase the current channel list on scan. I turn my antenna between two directions to receive signal.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
userlmocdxTfUI
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
I will install the update and comment, but would you consider a change? I would like the OTA channel scan to select an option not to erase the current channel list on scan. I turn my antenna between two directions to receive signal.
0 Likes
userR9bF9MJQzh
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

Just installed it. No problems so far, and Atmos (which was broken in the previous firmware release) is fixed!

0 Likes
userD3EWfg4WeT
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did it fix atmos in all your apps? Works now in Netflix and disney+ but still not working for Apple TV

0 Likes
userVaM3gq1ziP
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yeah, it looks also the VRR flicker is less intense. The HDR in some games (Xbox Series X) looks better. 

0 Likes
user9YXU9sPRoW
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I hope so. The Flickering is .  I will test tonight.

0 Likes
userTHVioRRAS3
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

It has broken Wifi, now every couple of minutes there is a warning that connection is dropped in multiple Apps, Plex, Dazn to name a few, if you click OK or whatever the App continues fine but then eventually the connection stops completely and you need to restart(hold power) the TV to get a connection again, I have never experienced this before the update and no other device is losing connection in the house with the router right next to the TV so its the update for sure. Wired connection seems to work fine.

I have the UN70TU6985FXZC