JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wall Mount Needed For QLED QN65Q70RAFXZA ?

(Topic created: 04-02-2020 03:04 PM)
user1oQMeZ5M8m
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I need to wall mount a QLED Q70R (QN65Q70RAFXZA). The manual is HORRIBLE - it says to call a phone number that just repeats "I can't hear you, please call again" over and over and then hangs up. The TV appears to have 4 x 1.5" (37.5 mm) deep holes in the back in a 400mm x 300mm VESA pattern, but the holes have philips head screws at the bottom and the manual shows you need a "wall mount adapter" - no part number, no size details, only that the VESA screws should be M8, 41-43mm in length, 1.25 pitch (NO description of the "adapter" the screws should use when connecting to the TV. The manual can be found at http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/EM/201905/20190516131051851/BN68-09450G-00_Q70R_ZA_ENG_US_... . Page 7 contains all of the information on wall mounting. Can anyone provide more useful information about how to properly install a mounting bracket before I return this as a piece of junk? Thank you for your time.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
11 Replies
userDVLVGjmwvD
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue with my QN75Q70R

Why does the diagram show a wall mount adapter that appears to be a collar rather than the spacer provided? It also appears that the M8 screw will be loose in the hole and require the collar-looking wall mount adapter.

I do not believe the included spacers are for screw depth as I looked at other TVs and see a much larger hole that would have these spacers inserted.

Is there a collar wall mount adapter and why does Samsung include that incorrect photo?

0 Likes
Sanduce
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a very logical detailed answer to my similar question as well as frustration of not being able to get a straight answer from Samsung.com, SamsungParts.com and even Samsung Sales. It seems that most people are on their own to find answers to a common problem and solution.

0 Likes