JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

QLED TV Mother Board Failure

(Topic created: 03-28-2022 09:44 AM)
userPqQ9kA49pj
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I've had my Samsung QLED 55 QR60 TV for less than 3yrs and out of nowhere the screen went blank, then seemed to reboot and show the Samsung sign, then go dark, then the sign and so on.

I tried speaking with a Samsung expert but all they could tell me was that the TV was out of warranty and to seek the advice of a trusted engineering service - in this instance Martin Dawes.

I've subsequently sought the advice of another local Engineering company to be told that the Mother Board has failed and a new one will be needed at a cost of over £200.

I've been a promoter of Samsung for many years, still owning several plasma screen models and Galaxy phones but this is ridiculous. This Smart TV is less than 3yrs old and the mother board has given up? I have other models that have been running for more than 10yrs and they are still great quality. The TV is out of warranty, but surely there must be some liability on Samsung here for the state of the motherboard?

Thanks

Ben

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating, so that you may be able to get the best help possible was this TV purchased in the US? If it was not please use the link below to find support in your area: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes
userOVer1M5oGt
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the exact same issue with my Frame TV and Samsung has been less than helpful. Seems as though they should take some responsibility as it appears this is an issue considering the amount of posts I have seen about the same problem. Very disappointed!

0 Likes