JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

QLED screen goes black when first turned on

(Topic created: 01-31-2022 12:11 PM)
userJzI6lgWm2Z
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a 2018 Samsung QLED TV with a connect one device. The problem I'm having is that when I first turn on the TV the screen alternation between black and picture black and color fills on the screen and black again this goes off approximately every 20 minutes within an hour. Has anyone had experience with this problem? Is it the connect one or the TV.? I have tried the manual and went through all the steps and indicated TV is okay please help thank you  
email.<HIDDEN>

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported and regrettably, if the troubleshooting steps did not help, the next suggestion is to have the television repaired by a technician.  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/ This will be an out-of-warranty service, and you can use this link above to find a service center in your area, or contact our parts department- J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 in regards to purchasing a replacement one connect box as a resolution as well. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
You need to edit and remove your email before you start getting 1000 spam messages a day.
0 Likes
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported and regrettably, if the troubleshooting steps did not help, the next suggestion is to have the television repaired by a technician.  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/ This will be an out-of-warranty service, and you can use this link above to find a service center in your area, or contact our parts department- J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 in regards to purchasing a replacement one connect box as a resolution as well. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes