Original topic:

QN75LS03AAFxza Dark spot on screen

(Topic created: 09-08-2022 12:42 PM)
usercHJ7sd43eo
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

We bought the 75" Frame TV on 7/29/21. In July of 2022 we noticed a considerable "dark spot" on the TV, almost like you'd see on a computer screen that had "burn-out".  We were assured when we bought the TV that burn out wasn't a problem with this technology. We contacted Samsung customer service and opened a claim on 7/30/22. We were told, in writing, that any repairs/replacement would be covered under the 1 year warranty. After two separate visits by a repair person, we were told the unit would have to be exchanged and a new ticket created for the exchange. I call every couple of weeks to follow up and keep getting told 7-10 days for the exchange. Today when I called to follow up AGAIN, I was told there was a mistake and this will not be covered under the warranty and it cannot be repaired.  UNACCEPTABLE!!! Has anyone had luck getting the screen repaired? I cannot believe a $2,700 TV goes bad after only one year!

0 Likes
1 Reply
parex
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
I agree this is totally unacceptable. I had a similar situation myself, that I had to give up on, but a friend of mine also told me that he went through almost what you just described. I don't know if it's bad communication or if Samsung is probably just greedy and pulls these kind of stunts. A lifetime of life experience tells me it is the latter
0 Likes