Original topic:

QN90A, QLED TIZEN OS UPDATE.

(Topic created: 11-06-2022 01:25 PM)
Aaditya4u
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame
I own qn90a qled tv, and I'm wondering how often qled tvs get updates. Samsung phones and tablet is getting new os every year. Why not tvs, so many bugs 2101 has,

-many features from other tv is missing, 
-sound gets disappeared all of the sudden on eArc
-Auto dimming is too drastic, which should be smooth, takes long time and being clearly visible 
-memory gets filled so quickly, keep using device care every 2 days, why not auto clean feature.

Does Samsung notice those issues or just asking to customers for keep spending money on new TVs for those less bugs?

6 Replies
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
QLED and The Frame
Why does your memory get filled quickly? Didn't even know there was device care. What's wrong with your TV? I have a qn90a also.
0 Likes
Aaditya4u
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame
After watching Netflix and YouTube it gets full cache memory I guess tv apps start tricking as it becomes slow and less responsive, I have to use device care and than reboot to just get normal TV.
So many times my jbl 9.1 bar on earc loses sound, have to keep restarting for few times to get sound back.
0 Likes
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
QLED and The Frame
Maybe i haven't run into those problems cause I have the TV set to power down instead of going into standby.
0 Likes
Aaditya4u
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame
e-arc keep losing sound. Samsung has to fix that problem
0 Likes
Queen1981501
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
I'm trying to find out the proble