JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Qn800a speaker vibrations very poor sound quality

(Topic created: 06-01-2022 03:10 PM)
user7nmPptU5wz
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi guys, I'm a bit worried as something has been bothering me about the TV for a while and I've searched and lots of others having the same problem. Any bass at all and the speakers sou d like there blown with horrible distorted sound. Sound effects basically are terrible. I've bought the TV for cinematic experience and I can't turn the volume up past 30 without having issues on films and games.

If this is a design flaw then I think I want my mo ey back or at least they should send out a decent sound bar to use instead of the TV speakers

Cheers

James 

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your TV speakers buzzing and making weird noises. Since this is occurring I would recommend using the troubleshooting in the link below. If this does not help and you are within your return/exchange period I would recommend going to your retailer. Or if you prefer we can set up a service, you will just need to send us a private message with your full model and serial number! As for sending out a soundbar unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate that request. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01216228/