JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Rotating photos every 5 minutes

(Topic created: 11-30-2021 09:30 PM)
userO79z3JkGdP
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

How can I set up my photos on my frame tv to rotate every few minutes? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Good afternoon, I will be happy to assist you. The display time setting will be found under Options in the My Collection section.

Viewing images by time

1.  Use the directional buttons on  the remote control  to  move  to  My Collection.

2.  Use the  directional  buttons to  move to  Favorite  or  My Photos. To  view the  images on  the mobile device  connected via  the USB or SmartThings  app,  select  the desired images on the connected  device  and  then save  them into  My Photos.

3.  Use the directional buttons on  the remote control  to  move  to  Options+  at the top  of  the  screen.

4.  Press the  Select  button when  the  Start Slideshow  item appears.

5.  Use the directional buttons on  the remote control  to  select  the  time  that  images will be replaced,  and  then press the  Select  button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Good afternoon, I will be happy to assist you. The display time setting will be found under Options in the My Collection section.

Viewing images by time

1.  Use the directional buttons on  the remote control  to  move  to  My Collection.

2.  Use the  directional  buttons to  move to  Favorite  or  My Photos. To  view the  images on  the mobile device  connected via  the USB or SmartThings  app,  select  the desired images on the connected  device  and  then save  them into  My Photos.

3.  Use the directional buttons on  the remote control  to  move  to  Options+  at the top  of  the  screen.

4.  Press the  Select  button when  the  Start Slideshow  item appears.

5.  Use the directional buttons on  the remote control  to  select  the  time  that  images will be replaced,  and  then press the  Select  button.

0 Likes