JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung 55" Q60B 4K QLED Smart TV

(Topic created: 07-05-2022 06:27 PM)
user3xZI2ygT2V
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a new 4K QLED smart TV and I connected it to my bluetooth speakers. I want to un-pair the speakers but no matter what I do they reconnect. I have "disconnected" them and "deleted" them over and over but as soon as I return to viewing the TV it reconnects to the bluetooth speakers. HELP ! What am I doing wrong?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bs2209
Sun
Options
QLED and The Frame
Move the speakers out of Bluetooth range (roughly 30 ft) AND POWER THEM OFF. Then delete/remove/unpair them. If they still show as connected then maybe factory reset the TV it could just be a software glitch

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Bs2209
Sun
Options
QLED and The Frame
Move the speakers out of Bluetooth range (roughly 30 ft) AND POWER THEM OFF. Then delete/remove/unpair them. If they still show as connected then maybe factory reset the TV it could just be a software glitch
user3xZI2ygT2V
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have powered them off and updated the TV software without success. I'll try the factory reset; thank you.

0 Likes
user3xZI2ygT2V
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Well, that was an dismal failure. I disconnected the speakers, factory reset the TV waited a little while then turned the speakers back on (in a different room) and hey presto the TV reconnected to them. I thought I purchased a "smart" TV; what I got was a TV with independent thinking and a will of it's own. I was told by the salesperson I'd have to pay for a repairman to come out and fix it.

0 Likes