JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Customer Support - more than a disappointment

(Topic created: 06-08-2022 05:51 PM)
devozoo
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Customers beware of the lack of support you will receive if you have problems with your Frame.  I own 3 Samsung's and 3 LG's and frankly, I liked the Samsungs more until my most recent issues.

My Frame randomly comes on and off at any time day or night.  I have a second OneConnect box and cables, have reset the TV, have performed software updates, and ultimately nothing solves the issue.  When I chatted on line with Samsung, the agreed to extend my warranty on my Frame to cover parts, but not service.  I understood and respected that position, but because the TV is only a couple years old I asked them to also cover service and after speaking to a manager, they agreed.

Then the fun began.  Samsung cancelled the service request a couple of weeks later and when I enquired as to why they said that the service company could not take me at this time, so they cancelled and told me to call back in a few weeks.  I asked them about other local service companies and they said that I could use another company, but then it would be on me to pay the bill.  Ok, so this was confusing to me so  I asked to speak to a manager.  The manager had the same answer for me.

When I checked back a few days ago I asked to "re-enter" the service queue and this time, I was told that there is now not any service in my area.  I asked to just RMA the TV and was told that was impossible.  Eventually the Call Center Tech told me a manager would call me when I asked him to review his Call Center notes, because they had said they would honor a warranty, honor service, then said they could not and to call back, and then said that service is not available to me in my area (I live in an area with a population of about 400,000, not that there isn't local service providers).

We are now at a point where the Tech told me I'd be contacted in 24 hours and for the third time, I am waiting for the call that won't come.  It's really remarkable how bad the service and support is.  At this point I am at a loss.  TV less than two years that is useless is really bad.  But the service at this point is far, far worse than an inferior product.

Feel free to reach out and resolve this Samsung.  New Incident number is 2270423896.  If it's an L1 from your Call Center, please don't bother having them call me with the same script.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. Can I have you send your email address via private message? As we would like to gather additional information for possible accommodations, please provide your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. Can I have you send your email address via private message? As we would like to gather additional information for possible accommodations, please provide your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

devozoo
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Customers beware of the lack of support you will receive if you have problems with your Frame.  I own 3 Samsung's and 3 LG's and frankly, I liked the Samsungs more until my most recent issues.

My Frame randomly comes on and off at any time day or night.  I have a second OneConnect box and cables, have reset the TV, have performed software updates, and ultimately nothing solves the issue.  When I chatted on line with Samsung, the agreed to extend my warranty on my Frame to cover parts, but not service.  I understood and respected that position, but because the TV is only a couple years old I asked them to also cover service and after speaking to a manager, they agreed.

Then the fun began.  Samsung cancelled the service request a couple of weeks later and when I enquired as to why they said that the service company could not take me at this time, so they cancelled and told me to call back in a few weeks.  I asked them about other local service companies and they said that I could use another company, but then it would be on me to pay the bill.  Ok, so this was confusing to me so  I asked to speak to a manager.  The manager had the same answer for me.

When I checked back a few days ago I asked to "re-enter" the service queue and this time, I was told that there is now not any service in my area.  I asked to just RMA the TV and was told that was impossible.  Eventually the Call Center Tech told me a manager would call me when I asked him to review his Call Center notes, because they had said they would honor a warranty, honor service, then said they could not and to call back, and then said that service is not available to me in my area (I live in an area with a population of about 400,000, not that there isn't local service providers).

We are now at a point where the Tech told me I'd be contacted in 24 hours and for the third time, I am waiting for the call that won't come.  It's really remarkable how bad the service and support is.  At this point I am at a loss.  TV less than two years that is useless is really bad.  But the service at this point is far, far worse than an inferior product.

Feel free to reach out and resolve this Samsung.  New Incident number is 2270423896.  If it's an L1 from your Call Center, please don't bother having them call me with the same script.

0 Likes