JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Q6 Freezing every 3-4min. on any app.

(Topic created: 01-20-2022 08:22 PM)
user9nnDWJkx27
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

My Samsung Q6 freezes non stop and a 1hour shows takes over 2 hours to watch. We have tried it all, restarting tv, resetting the network, blames it on AT&T and nothing. Can someone please help it seems like the issue is the tv based on what I’m reading on these post. 

Can someone please reach out to me. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I'm terribly sorry to hear about this experience, and can definitely understand your frustration. It will be my pleasure to assist as best as possible, we recommend checking your current software version, identifying which apps are affected, and also determining if regular TV is affected by this intermittent freezing concern or just apps. The next suggestion is to have the television serviced by a technician due to the reset already being done, and you can send the following information in a private message- https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW to proceed with service review:

Full name
Street Address
Email Address
Contact Number
Place of Purchase
Model Code
Serial Number

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I'm terribly sorry to hear about this experience, and can definitely understand your frustration. It will be my pleasure to assist as best as possible, we recommend checking your current software version, identifying which apps are affected, and also determining if regular TV is affected by this intermittent freezing concern or just apps. The next suggestion is to have the television serviced by a technician due to the reset already being done, and you can send the following information in a private message- https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW to proceed with service review:

Full name
Street Address
Email Address
Contact Number
Place of Purchase
Model Code
Serial Number

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes