JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV - line on screen

(Topic created: 10-01-2020 11:38 PM)
userQe8g8qqwyB
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I just noticed a horizontal line on the bottom 1/2 of my TV.  It is on all the time whether it is on satellite or streaming services.  I tried unplugging the TV.  I went to settings to see if I could reset the TV but it would not allow me to do that as the option was not available (nor was the option for software update or self diagnosis for some reason).  Please help.samsung.JPGsamsung2.JPG

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

If this occurs on all sources and the picture test then this will need to have service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
userQe8g8qqwyB
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yes it is there all the time.  No matter what the source (direct tv, Amazon, Netflix etc.)

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

If this occurs on all sources and the picture test then this will need to have service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user7znPuUzNfW
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have this exact same issue. Screen looks exactly the same on Amazon TV. Did you get it resolved yet? Have had two service center appointments and they won't fix it. Next step is exchange/refund.

0 Likes
userQe8g8qqwyB
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I was still under warranty so Samsung came out and replaced the panel on the TV.  The Samsung home service was great, they replaced the panel in my garage in like 30 min.

0 Likes
Rdrakea
Halo
Options
QLED and The Frame

That's not something you can reset; the panel will need repair or replaced.  Hopefully, you're under warranty.

0 Likes