JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung QLED Television Q6FN HORIZONTAL LINES

(Topic created: 12-11-2021 11:14 AM)
user2bmO2MviVn
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am pretty disappointed in Samsung. I purchased a QLED Q6FN 2 years ago,  and noticed a horizontal line across the lower third of the screen. The Images below that line are also a different color. I don't believe that a television should fail that soon after in such a short time. I've tried everything, reseting to factory and picture tests. Unfortunately, Samsung customer service will not help. We have purchased many Samsung products in our house and are really disappointed by the quality of this television. I hope that someone reaches out to me and makes this right.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I'm terribly sorry to hear about this experience, and can definitely understand your frustration. It sounds like you have a case that will require more of a one of one back and forth communication, that our community will not be able to assist with. So that we can look further into this case. Can you please send us a private message- https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW with your ticket number or product information so we can look into this further for you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I'm terribly sorry to hear about this experience, and can definitely understand your frustration. It sounds like you have a case that will require more of a one of one back and forth communication, that our community will not be able to assist with. So that we can look further into this case. Can you please send us a private message- https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW with your ticket number or product information so we can look into this further for you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.