Original topic:

Samsung Qled 800B (2022) Netflix/Hulu App Buzzing Noise

(Topic created: 08-02-2022 08:29 AM)
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi is any one else having this issue with their samsung qled 800b tv 65 inches:

Anytime i try to watch netflix the tv sounds starts to buzz and twitch. When i switch to youtube or samsung tv it doesnt do any more. 

I found a similar issue back in the day but no solution here solves mine. Just wondering if anyone with recent issue has solved.

Previous issue: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/QLED-and-The-Frame/Samsung-Netflix-App-Buzzing-Noise/td-p/123347...

0 Likes
2 Replies
hippo23
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
How to get Bluetooth headset in pairing mode
0 Likes
Tonyokal
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

To be honest, I have no idea why it happened this way. Maybe the speakers are defective and the sound is louder on Netflix, and because of this the TV hums. I honestly don't know. Usually, when I fix different kinds of equipment, it has to be completely checked for any defects or human negligence, such as when a customer didn't put the plug in the socket all the way, so his TV didn't turn on or didn't work properly. Also, the device may have been tampered with or repaired earlier by someone else, which can also affect the operation of the equipment. In such cases, you should always check the serial part numbers against the device, and sometimes it's even better to measure parts like matrices, etc., and convert from cm to feet , for a more accurate, further comparison, because sometimes these are part of another brand, and because of that there are problems with the picture on the screen. In your case it is probably a problem with the speakers, take it to a Samsung center, and they will fix it under warranty.

0 Likes