JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Smart TV Q70C QLED

(Topic created: 06-01-2023 06:31 AM)
jer8041
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello everyone.  Just got a new Q70C (model QN65Q70CAFXZA) and got all my favorite apps onto the home screen.  Unfortunately they seem to disappear after a day or so and I have to move them again to home screen.  Not sure what is causing them to leave the TV home screen.  More importantly I seek anyone's advice on how to keep them there.  Is there a way to lock the home screen like on a computer so they will not keep leaving????

Thanks Jerry

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello there, jer8041! Welcome to the community! Because there are so many variables to consider, we recommend that you submit your query in our Smart Things forum, detailing what products are being utilized, including their model numbers, and what the general end objective is, so that our experts can investigate further. https://community.smartthings.com/  Additionally, you're welcome to contact the Smart Things Team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at support@smartthings.com. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Options
QLED and The Frame

What software version is your TV on? I just got the '23 TV and it doesn't seem to be doing that.

Are you saying after you download the app from the Apps Store and add the app to Home screen, after a few days it gets removed from the Apps row on Home screen? What apps have you seen it on so far?

0 Likes
jer8041
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello and thanks for reply.  Not sure of software, but just hooked up the tv since is brand new and it did a software update at that time.  Well all the apps that are with the tv will always stay on home screen. I also added such as Paramount, ABC, NBC....apps and those are the adds on the home screen.  These added apps which are in addition to the regular ones on Samsung are the ones who disappear for some reason.  They are still downloaded but need to be added to the home screen aqain.

Jerry

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello there, jer8041! Welcome to the community! Because there are so many variables to consider, we recommend that you submit your query in our Smart Things forum, detailing what products are being utilized, including their model numbers, and what the general end objective is, so that our experts can investigate further. https://community.smartthings.com/  Additionally, you're welcome to contact the Smart Things Team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at support@smartthings.com.