JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung neo qled TV and XBOX

(Topic created: 09-03-2022 11:56 AM)
userZnb8f4hZBt
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am using the Xbox app on my Samsung neo qled TV. I have paired two Xbox Elite controllers successfully to the TV. When I open the XBOX app, XBOX does not see the two paired controllers and asks me to pair a controller. I have removed and re-paired the controllers 4 times. I have deleted and reinstalled the XBOX app with no success. I think this might be a Samsung issue because I tried using the Amazon streaming game service and it also could not find the controllers. Any ideas out there?

1 Reply
Solution
userZnb8f4hZBt
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have solved this issue. Go here: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-accessories/9NBLGGH30XJ3 and download XBOX accessories app. Then with a USB type C, which is what I use for my Samsung phone, connect your controller to your PC/laptop and open the app. The app will notify you that you need to update your controller. After the update I deleted all pairings between the controller and TV and started a new pair. At first the TV would recognize the controllers and give the message "need pairing" but the TV wouldn’t pair the controller. I did a hard reboot on the controller and a reboot of the TV and paired again and voilà there was the controller paired to XBOX.