JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen Fell off Q60A 65” QLED

(Topic created: 05-13-2023 07:06 PM)
PaliF
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I purchased a 65” QLED last June and when I came home today the screen had completely detached and fallen on my floor. Thankfully, I wasn’t home with grand babies (age 1 & 3) whom I babysit; they crawl,  play and watch baby learning shows in my living room right where the screen fell! I have other Samsung televisions and have NEVER had this happen! This was an expensive television and for this to happen on a television I haven’t even owned two years is crazy! I am appalled that there was not a recall of this very dangerous defect! Of course my limited warranty has expired! I will not be purchasing anymore Samsung televisions again too risky and not worth the cost for this type of manufacturing defect!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Oh no! We're so sorry to hear this happened, but we're glad everyone is ok. We would like to speak with you directly about this to determine the best resolution available. If you would, please reach out to one of the moderators here in a private message to get started. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame

@PaliF 

This is terrible. Have you contacted Samsung to see if there is anything they can do? For a recall to be justified, there needs to be a widespread problem that affects many users, which in this case, I don't recall seeing too much about it.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Oh no! We're so sorry to hear this happened, but we're glad everyone is ok. We would like to speak with you directly about this to determine the best resolution available. If you would, please reach out to one of the moderators here in a private message to get started.