JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Set-up stuck at Step 3

(Topic created: 06-05-2022 07:46 AM)
userWQKn71kVZT
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Just purchased an open box Neo QLED QN90A and am setting it up using the remote.  I've reached Step 3 and have confirmed I'm signed into my Samsung Account.  However, when I click on "Got It", the screen goes blue and doesn't refresh with new content.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. Have you tried unplugging the unit for about 5 minutes and retrying directly into a wall socket? I can't explain why, but this seems to fix a lot of issues with newer TVs. Also, try connecting your unit via an ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi for the initial setup.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. Have you tried unplugging the unit for about 5 minutes and retrying directly into a wall socket? I can't explain why, but this seems to fix a lot of issues with newer TVs. Also, try connecting your unit via an ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi for the initial setup.

userWQKn71kVZT
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you - I was able to reach Samsung support and they gave me the same advice - unplug and wait.  That worked!

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

That's great to hear!