Original topic:

Soooooo disappointed!

(Topic created: 06-14-2022 09:03 AM)
usertXCz54MSnt
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Is anybody else disappointed in The Frame because of its limited programming for the My Pictures feature?  I was so excited to hear that Samsung had, apparently, come out with a product the rival the discontinued Memento Frame, which I still have and have made it work despite Memento going out of business. 

The BIG disappointment is that it would be SO EASY for their programmers to fix the problem and make it great. 

While I can add my personal photos to show on the screen, the MINIMUM amount of time between photo changes is 3 MINUTES!  Who would stay interested in a slideshow with that slow of timing. They should have timing integrals in SECONDS, IMO — like 5, 10, 30, 45 SECONDS!!!

My guess is that either they’ve never created their own slideshow on a display screen or they’re trying to steer customers to the “art buying option” instead. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I definitely understand the frustrations and will be forwarding them accordingly. 

0 Likes
uservSne4ap49a
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Very disappointed with the rudimentary functionality for personal photos. The interface requires a mat selection  versus a full screen approach, and the black mat looks washed out. The  landscape only orientation means portrait framed shots have no place in the system. And the requirement to resize images to scale to the frame is burdensome. Here's hoping that Samsung can update the software to provide a better frame image display interface for personal photos...fast, or I will be returning the  TV.

0 Likes