JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sound buzz on new QN95B and reference to TSG01216228

(Topic created: 01-23-2023 09:37 AM)
s9utct
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Just bought a QN95B 55" and getting a vibration sound from speakers on some content and volume does not even need to be very loud.  I found this in troubleshooting: TSG01216228.   I updated the  TV to last firmware (Software Version: T-PTMAKUC-1420.9,BT-S) on initial setup.

What is the 'fix' if I setup for service with Samsung support?  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I would like to welcome you to the Samsung community! Thank you for reaching out. I am so glad that you love our products. I do apologize for the tv experiencing rattling/vibrations, so I'll be more than delighted to assist you with this issue. Being that you recently just purchased this unit, I definitely understand the concern with the firmware upgrade. The next step would be to update the software just to make sure there aren't any new features to be added. You can use the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062224/

If the issue still occurs after the update then I would recommend reaching out directly to Samsung Support at 1-800-726-7864. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
josephtwelsh
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi there!  I just bought the QN55QN95B as well.  Love the picture, love the thin form factor.  I too have the issue where the TV seems to rattle/vibrate (even at relatively low volume) when music starts playing during a TV show or movie.  Did you ever figure out resolution?  I've seen online things like 'firmware upgrade' (which doesn't make a lot of sense to me since it seems to be an issue with the hardware) and 'wipe off the speakers on the back of the TV as dust can cause this'.  Just curious if there's anything I should try before getting on tech support with Samsung tonight.

Thanks,
Joe

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I would like to welcome you to the Samsung community! Thank you for reaching out. I am so glad that you love our products. I do apologize for the tv experiencing rattling/vibrations, so I'll be more than delighted to assist you with this issue. Being that you recently just purchased this unit, I definitely understand the concern with the firmware upgrade. The next step would be to update the software just to make sure there aren't any new features to be added. You can use the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062224/

If the issue still occurs after the update then I would recommend reaching out directly to Samsung Support at 1-800-726-7864.