JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Steam Link App not available

(Topic created: 07-11-2023 01:29 PM)
newuser23
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm having difficulty finding/installing the Steam Link app.  I've read a dozen articles, and watched several videos, but my 2023 Q60C won't even find the app.  I've looked in the Samsung.com/Support section and it doesn't even show up.  I'm almost positive Steam Link was available on Samsung Smart TVs as of May 2023 (two months ago at the time of this post). 

Is Samsung no longer supporting Steam Link? 

This might be a deal breaker for me. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey everyone! I can understand your frustrations about the app not being on your TV. If the app isn't showing up in the app store, your particular TV isn't compatible. Here's a link from Steam letting you know all the compatible Samsung TVs: https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/175C-DDCE-F0CF-B3BD

All features and availability with the app are subject to change at the discretion of the app developers

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Wkowa
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same here. Just picked up this TV over the Prime Day and Steam Link can’t be found in the app store

0 Likes
volvas
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

same here, Im going to return my TV because of this. This is irresponsible and disrespectful to the loyal customers.

hnipps
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Very disappointing that Steam Link is not available on new Samsung TVs. Will consider a different brand for my next purchase. 

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey everyone! I can understand your frustrations about the app not being on your TV. If the app isn't showing up in the app store, your particular TV isn't compatible. Here's a link from Steam letting you know all the compatible Samsung TVs: https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/175C-DDCE-F0CF-B3BD

All features and availability with the app are subject to change at the discretion of the app developers

0 Likes