JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV Model Number: QN65Q60TBFXZA Serial Number: <HIDDEN>- loses internet access

(Topic created: 04-25-2022 06:51 AM)
userOaMY01VqvJ
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a 65" Class Q60T QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (2021) Model Number: QN65Q60TBFXZA TV that I purchased in November,

For some reason every 2-3 weeks the TV loses internet connectivity. The TV is hardwired to a Linksys EA9500 and setup for DHCP.

It literally drops internet access, I click on various apps, Netflix, Prime and HBO-Max and nothing, but as soon as I reboot the router everything comes back... None of my other devices are effected.

Network status says it has internet access.

"Network reset" option on the TV  the did not help.. Only thing that helped was rebooting the router..

Non

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I can definitely understand the frustration with your TV disconnecting from the internet. I'm providing a link below to some troubleshooting steps you can take that should resolve the issue. However, if this does not resolve the issue, the TV may require service. You are welcome to reach out to any of the moderators here through a private message for more information on setting up service. 

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-troubleshoot-internet-connectivity-fo...