JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV has pink hue on certain inputs

(Topic created: 12-23-2021 03:26 PM)
Ncsurob
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I got a Samsung QN900 and it was working fine until I turned it on this morning.  I have everything running thru my receiver with only 1-HDMI cord running to the TV.  Two of the sources (Roku/Chromecast) create a pink hue when displaying content.  Two others (DirecTV and Nintendo Switch) do not.  I verified that it is a TV issue by plugging in the cord going into the TV into another TV and the pink hue was gone when viewing Roku/Chromecast.  I attempted to use different HDMI inputs in the back of the TV with no impact.  Any ideas?

PXL_20211223_155556820.jpg

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported with the display having the pink hue and will assist as best as possible. Does this appear during a picture test? I know you stated it worked on another television however have you tried a different HDMI cable on the television to ensure it is not detecting a faulty connection? If the discoloration appears during the picture test the next suggestion would be to have the television serviced by a technician and you can send the full model code and serial number in a private message for review of service options available. https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Big65
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame
Plug the roku and chrome cast directly into the TV so as to bypass the receiver. This will rule out the receiver, swap cables to rule it out as well.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
It's the receiver. I have the same issue with my receiver and the Shield. What receiver are you using? Is it 4K compatible? If I plug the Shield directly into the TV it's not pink but if I go though the receiver it is pink but that's because my receiver isn't 4K compatible.
0 Likes
bamaboy1961
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
Mine is doing the same thing
0 Likes