JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV remote volume buttons lag/won't recognize long press

(Topic created: 08-30-2022 07:18 PM)
HestiaRem
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

So I have a 65 inch QLED tv I have had for a year now. When I try and turn up the volume( hold the volume button up/down) it doesn’t work  it turns it up one notch. If I press the button it lags. I have to press it a bunch and even then it’ll just turn it up like 2-3 notches up. I have tried to Reset the remote, put brand new batteries in(Duracell) and nothing seems to work, anyone have a solution for this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how your volume lagging like this can be frustrating. Since you have done some steps to solve this and did not help, I would recommend trying a rest on the TV if possible and to make sure that the TV's software is up to date. After that, I would recommend calling in at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I understand how your volume lagging like this can be frustrating. Since you have done some steps to solve this and did not help, I would recommend trying a rest on the TV if possible and to make sure that the TV's software is up to date. After that, I would recommend calling in at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team. 

0 Likes