JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The directional ring and volume buttons stick or delay response

(Topic created: 05-23-2023 06:47 AM)
userBrRLlAFHsb
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I purchased a S95B 65" OLED TV at the beginning of March. Over the last couple weeks, when pressing the directional ring or volume buttons, the response is delayed and then runs multiple channels or volume @ once. The solar remote has never been below 50% battery and I recently plugged it in to get a full 100%.

I have reset the remote multiple times by pressing the return and select buttons at the same time.

This has solved it for a few hours, up to a few days. If I use the Smart Things remote, on my phone, there are no issues.

Any thoughts ?? 

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. I can certainly understand the frustration of having such an unreliable remote. It sounds like you've already been through all the troubleshooting steps we would recommend for this issue. The next step would be replacing the remote control. Since you are still within the one-year warranty, please reach out to us with your full model and serial number for further assistance. You can reach us through any of the following options:

1.) Reach out to a Moderator directly, by selecting our name and the message option. When messaging please use a link to this thread in addition to the info above.
2.) Reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter. Please provide the same info as above, as well as the link to your thread.
3.) You can also contact 1-800-726-7864, if you’d like to speak with a live agent about this situation.
4.) Last, if you wish to speak with a live agent and don’t want to call in, you can reach out to our Live Chat team.