JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

(Topic created: 03-17-2021 06:40 AM)
user84L0mheEqp
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

So I bought an open box q7f 75inch from Best Buy and had to exchange it because it had about 8 vertical lines that were different brightness levels. I got my new one last Friday and it has the same issues. It's very noticeable when watching sports, or when something is in motion. I attached a picture,but it's really hard to see without seeing it in person. The open box version was supposedly never used but when I turned it on it had been (someone's router was already programed to the network feature). So I thought maybe it was defective, and when I went to Best Buy they told me it's not supposed to look like that. Well, now the NEW TV looks the same. Is this normal? Does it have something to do with the backlight or do I just happen to have back to back defective TV's??? Either way, I'm not a fan. This is my first Samsung TV and I want to love it! After dropping 4k on it, I expect it to not have vertical lines all over the screen. 

281 Replies
jawsjaws2000
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
same vertical banding issue with my Costco 75 inch. any fix yet?
0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes