Original topic:

Voice Assistant problem on QLED

(Topic created: 06-21-2023 09:30 PM)
user85671234
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Samsung QA55Q75RAWXXY

I have this Samsung Smart TV with and use the voice assistant to change channels. It was working fine until about a month ago when I had a new motherboard installed.
Now, I can still change channels with the voice assistant but at random intervals whilst watching live to air programs or streaming programs, the voice assistant interrupts with a message saying it cant understand the question and needs more information, or it gives some rubbish that is apparently an answer to a question it must have picked up from the program that I am watching.
This used to be a bit amusing and happens several times a night. Now it is annoying as the audio is muted for up to 20 seconds whilst the assistant tries to answer queries.
Can anyone suggest how to get the voice assistant to only answer questions I ask it? I have been thru the voice training so it should only recognise my voice.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes