Original topic:

Worst Customer Support Ever!!

(Topic created: 05-20-2022 08:29 AM)
userw9zceBLsjI
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

So here is my original comment.

I made the HUGE mistake of purchasing the 2022 Frame TV from samsung.com.  The customer bezel that was shipped with the TV came damaged, completely broken.  I returned as requested and they accepted the return, BUT I have found it impossible to get a replacement frame sent out!  After 7 calls and at least that many hours the Customer Service team is still completely useless.  Never purchasing direct again, probably never another Samsung product.  I am ready for Samsung to come pick up the whole order and be done with it, not worth my time or the frustration in dealing with a bunch of clowns.

And then the moderator comments about calling the ecommerce team and locks the thread.  So I post again stating that of course I tried calling the ecommerce team and several of you guys comment with suggestions but because it put customer service in a bad light they completely remove the thread.  This is exactly one of the reasons that Samsung customer service is a complete joke.  They must get paid on their performance so the just erase anything that looks like an issue.  WAKEUP SAMSUNG and hire a real team of customer service representatives that are not running your company into the ground.  And while you are at it why not actually utilize representatives that are actually in respective countries instead of the clowns that cannot communicate with your customers or apparently even within Samsung itself.

8 Replies
user8yio3UYPFX
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame
Maybe this comment won't be taken down.

I'd take it back to the store I bought it from. Place it on the counter and say "KEEP IT" I've had too many problems with my New TV and am tired of hearing the service departments excuses why they can't repair it. Was a New TV ever offered by anyone at Samsung with apologies?
0 Likes
userw9zceBLsjI
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Cannot take it back to store because it was purchased on samsung.com.  I wish I would have purchased direct from retailer.

0 Likes
userokJvlWrvIC
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can second that! Samsung support for me has been one of the worst experiences ever. My brand new 2022 Frame won't go into art mode and restarts every time. Support was useless, and when trying to get a replacement, it was like chatting with a brick wall. Hoping to be able to get better support from the community. 

0 Likes
usermyIh9UKdG6
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you get this resolved.  I bought a new 85 inch 2022 tv for $6,500 from the Samsung.com site about 30 days ago. One side of the tv is completely warped.  I have talked to 14 , yes 14 people over three days and nobody can help me.  They say….it’s outside the 14 day return window……then warranty dept says…..maybe it happened during shipping so you need to talk to “sales’….when I say I bought it online then they say….sorry don’t know what to tell you, we can’t help you or I can’t tell you if it’s under warranty.  I bought it 30 days ago and the warranty is 12 months!!!  It’s actually incredible what is happening.  They sell lots of tvs, right? Lots of them get damaged or break in transit or have defects.,  right?  This is not n uncommon situation but they all act as if it’s like landing a space ship on the moon.  I am gonna just have Amex initiate a chargeback and maybe that will get somebody’s attention here in the US.  Part of problem is Samsung seems to have outsourced customer service and all they do is read prepared text out of a manual.  

0 Likes
userd2hs88NQRJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

Chargebacks are the way forward. This forum doesn't solve problems. It only creates a shared hatred for Samsung. 

0 Likes
userw9zceBLsjI
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

No still not resolved, the amount of disfunction within the ecommerce/sales customer service team.  I now have three separate tickets created from numerous departments to try and resolve a very simple issue from April 27th.  I'm now wondering if the offshore customer support is charging Samsung corporate by the call, now over 10 calls and close to 10 hours trying to resolve.  Who would have thought that a request to replace a broken custom bezel would completely destroy the customer service framework.  An absolute joke, not ONE customer service representative has followed thru with what they said they would do.  The latest conversation with Lhanc that created yet another ticket  8037673 on 05/23/22 at 10:26am EST told me that he would personally follow thru and make sure the issue was resolved.  He assured me that he would send me an email immediately after the call to open a communication channel for getting the replacement bezel.  Of course the email never arrived.  Apparently sales support representatives are incapable of being truthful.

0 Likes
userd2hs88NQRJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

Document the work you've done to go through the proper channels and Samsung's lack of response. Take it all to your bank and request a chargeback. Samsung has 30 days to respond. This will either get someone to take it seriously, or the chargeback will come through. 

Samsung's entire theory of support is paying as little as possible for their front line staff in hopes you just go away. If they have to eat a few chargebacks, they still come out ahead. Don't let them wait you out. 

0 Likes
userTC66RDBZp2
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same issue here.  TV doesn't work properly unless the plug is pulled at least once a day.  More specifically, turning the TV off for more than a few hours, or leaving it in art mode for more than a few hours,  results in the TV dropping its network connection.  When you then try to either turn it on, or switch out of art mode, one of three things will happen:

1) TV won't turn on if off, or if it does it no longer detects the E-arc soundbar until hard powered.

2) If in Art mode and you try to switch to the media view by clicking home, it will switch for one second, then go back to art mode, where you're basically stuck until you hard power the TV.

3) When trying to turn the TV back on, or switch our of art mode, you get the bouncing "house" icon for anywhere from 1-5 minutes, where you'll either end up in art mode (stuck), or in a totally frozen smart menu.

I work in IT.  I've built massive networks and know my way around electronics.  There is nothing mechanically or electronically defective with the TV itself.  This is either a) a defect with the One Connect box or b) a software/firmware issue.  Samsung is beyond useless.  I spent over 4K for this TV and a Sonos soundbar and I spend more time trying to get the TV to work each day than I do watching it.  

And the biggest joke?  The deco frame that came with the TV blocks the remote sensor.  if the remote isn't pointing right at the sensor, it doesn't work.  There's a cut-out for the sensor in the frame, but it still obstructs part of the sensor.  Does anybody else have this problem?

0 Likes