JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Youtube issues after update ver 1310.4 (Q9FN)

(Topic created: 11-20-2020 04:15 AM)
Xion4360
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

After updating to the latest firmware, youtube now has issues.

Before I had no issues whatsoever playing 4K60fps videos with a network connection of over 100,000 kbps and a healthy buffer....now it's constant loading and defaulting to 360P.

Please look into it.

178 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

i've done that but problem still persists

usercT9X14VIT3
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Having the same problem here! Q9FN and Youtube is stuck on bufferring for no reason after a few minutes of watching 4K. Please give us back the older firmware!

userQh6UrI6qzW
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same here on 55nu8072 it's so frustrating. Please fix it quickly.

userznDiVaPu2Z
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same issue for NU7470 model.IMG_20201122_202313.jpg

0 Likes
userwh0k1FQX0t
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

My Q6fn as the same issue, i reinstall the app, restart tv nothing works. YouTube freeze in 2k 4k.

0 Likes
user8EYNxYJ85Z
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

@samsung978531 any update? YT app updated with version of day 22 but it still 0 network activity while trying to reproduce a 2k/4k video

Thanks!

0 Likes
user8EYNxYJ85Z
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

did someone found a solution to this problem? Thanks!

0 Likes
userW3GhjQ0BoY
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Having the same problem on UN65NU8000 while useing the Youtube TV app.  Have had to start watching through my ROKU beacsue TV app keeps dropping down to 480p.  and looks like garbage.  The TV app looked better than the externally connect ROKU before the firmware update.  I've completely reset up the TV/Factory reset, with no change.  Hope this is fixed soon, or this may be the last Samsung TV I buy!

0 Likes
usergIotWiVeOV
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have contact Samsung Support by chat and told a me a quick solution but not definitive: with the TV turned on, unplug it and wait one minute to turn on again. The problem solved but only until the next turn on

Samsung, fix it now with a software update because the problem is general

userHRlrbkSfub
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Keeping the thread alive. Same issues on my QN65. Software 1310.4. Can't stream beyond 720p and even then it just buffers. Just defaults to 480. If I stream YTTV direct from my phone no issues at all. YTTV has also started asking me to confirm if I want to exit immediately once I start the app. It's basically unusable. This tv is trash. The app issues is just the cherry on top. I'll never buy Samsung again. Just garbage