JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Youtube issues after update ver 1310.4 (Q9FN)

(Topic created: 11-03-2020 07:04 AM)
Xion4360
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

After updating to the latest firmware, youtube now has issues.

Before I had no issues whatsoever playing 4K60fps videos with a network connection of over 100,000 kbps and a healthy buffer....now it's constant loading and defaulting to 360P.

Please look into it.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
178 Replies
gmcinalli
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

@userQh6UrI6qzW wrote:

Ive already send this topic to top TV/IT sites in Poland.

if u guys can do the same in yours country@@@@@ it would be great

Do you have links to those posts?

0 Likes
usera5drpAU68Q
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same freaking problem with other model - .nu8002. I think it's time to switch to LG, enough is enough, my friend has 2015 lg and 4k youtube is working perfect.

0 Likes
userQh6UrI6qzW
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

<HIDDEN>

And others are on pm.

0 Likes
hadouken1014
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame
Has anyone had any luck with this yet? I saw the latest YouTube version is from 12/8, but I still get stuck buffering when over 1080p (when it's not 60fps). Also calling customer service didn't help at all. The representative was even telling me that you can't change video quality on YouTube videos...as if they'd never used it before themselves. This is highly frustrating when you can't even enjoy 4k videos on a 4ktv...
0 Likes
gmcinalli
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Samsung told me to call YouTube support because they are responsible for their app on the Samsung platform... It's ridicolous.

0 Likes
userwtZNULHX48
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I saw the new yt version 20201208.. id worked fine..4k60.. i was like a child that tasted first time chocolade.. i thought.. but i was wrongmm. it stopped after 20min and it was like the first vaccine, i just wanted to cry. :((

0 Likes
userU0ycD2F86Q
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Whe is this version? I have latest on 2020/12/01 and no others else... 😕

0 Likes
hadouken1014
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame
Mine says it's from 12/08/2020 but still is automatically changing my quality to 360p (even when I set it myself to 1080p). Also still can't play anything 60fps or above 1080p on my 4ktv on YouTube only. Don't even see a YouTube support number option... This is ridiculous
0 Likes
userx3UaEzHUmd
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have same issue on my 2018 series 65Q7FN since last 2 months (after 1310.4 update). I tried contact with both Samsung support and YouTube support but they did not suggest anything properly. Samsung customer agent said wait for a new update (no answer for how much time it will take?) and still no update from YouTube support yet. This is unacceptable issue. I'm using my TV only with YouTube and gaming consoles only and now I am not able to watch any 2K (1440p) or 4K (2160p) videos on YouTube TV app.