Original topic:

"Device Care" notice on TV

(Topic created: 04-25-2023 02:04 PM)
shag 1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I bought my Samsung TV about a year ago and love it. It's a model QN85Q80TAFXZC

But 1 issue that's annoying is that I hooked up a sound bar to it and it works fine.

The problem is that when I adjust the volume on my remote I get a message on the screen telling me about "device care" and saying that if my external sound bar isn't working that I should consult device care in the settings. But the sound bar is working perfectly, and this message doesn't pop up all the time when adjusting volume. I'm using a remote for my satellite as my main tv remote and it also controls the soundbar. When this message pops up I have to root through an end table drawer to find the Samsung remote and delete the message.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to disable this message, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Shag 1

It get very frustrating

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be frustrating with this occurring. I would recommend performing a factory reset on the TV to help solve this issue and to try to use the soundbar remote to see if this is still occurring. The last option I would recommend is to call us directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and ask for our remote management team for further support. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be frustrating with this occurring. I would recommend performing a factory reset on the TV to help solve this issue and to try to use the soundbar remote to see if this is still occurring. The last option I would recommend is to call us directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and ask for our remote management team for further support. 

0 Likes