Original topic:

vertical and horizontal lines after a little over a year

(Topic created: 03-18-2022 03:52 PM)
jlaskow
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I purchased a QLED (QN50Z60TAFXZA) in December of 2020 and after 1 year and 3 months I have a single vertical line and a single horizontal line on the screen.  I contacted support and they had me do a few things, but nothing worked.  I was informed I had to pay for the repair myself.  I technician called me and informed me it would be $120 just to come to my house.

I did some research and I found that this has been happening quite a bit between 1 and 2 years on Samsung TVs.  One person on line said that Samsung covered the repair to make it right with the customer, because of the amount of problems they are seeing.  

So I contacted Samsung again and they informed me there was nothing they could do for me. 

I spent quite a bit of money on this TV for it to only last just over a year.  I have a 10 year old Samsung TV in my house that is still doing fine.  It must be a quality issue with their new TVs or maybe it is just the QLED TV.  I would at least stay away from the QLED TVs Samsung has. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rusty3249
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same exact thing happened to me. After going through a lot of red tape at Costco I finally got a new TV.

0 Likes