cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXobGq9AWtU
Asteroid

Re: 2018 Q9FN could get HDMI 2.1 via firmware update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Speculate ,really ? I mean we paid big bucks for this TVs , the least you could do is give us an update so we could use the TVs to their intenteded purposes . 

We only want 4k @120 Hz is that much to ask ? Also , when bought , at specs , it doesn`t say that 4k is only playable at 60Hz . It just says TV supports 120 Hz . 

So , we`re only asking for an update which would only take you a few days to write /send to us .

Thanks 

userneh5bR1CBL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

PLEASE Samsung.....KEEP your WORD to us.....I bought this Q9FN believing you whenj you said that you would be updating/upgrading cerain features, such as Audio Formats etc......PLEASE do this and as long as I am asking - how about caving in and giving us Dolby Vision at the same time.......we will pay YOU even more for a NEW Connect ONE Box, so please add eARC and HDMI 2.1!

THANKS,  michael

userqWsVBnntz1
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope Samsung gives us good news before the ACER PCG437K P 144hz 43" 4k monitor is released.

IfS  let's me know before the release then my choice is Q90r, I just bought the Q8FM and I love it but I have a Nvidia 2080ti and gaming at 4k is not that great.   Image quality for everything else is amazing!   

userdbi5wDjg8o
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As my reseach Samsung won't have update firmware to get HDMI 2.1 but Upgrade their new one connect box, maybe until the new series tv for 2020 (maybe Q95R), or we have to buy new box or they will have plan to trading in the new box.