JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

2018 QLED TV QN75Q65FNF Image of Rear Panel

(Topic created on: 7/5/19 10:55 AM)
uservKdCOi2IJA
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm trying to find a good image of the connections on the back of this television, which is now wall-mounted and not easy to remove. I can't find any good images online or in Samsung's manuals - anyone know where I can find this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Let's try this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

9 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Was the TV purchased in the U.S.?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
uservKdCOi2IJA
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Yes, it was a USA purchase, thanks.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

This is the best image I have access to:

0 Likes
uservKdCOi2IJA
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I appreciate it. I can't see the image; I tried it in both Chrome and Edge but it shows as a corrupted file.

Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Let's try this.

View solution in context

uservKdCOi2IJA
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Perfect. Thank you!

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

You are very welcome! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!

0 Likes
userkrzf5QE614
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Would it be possible to get an image just like this one for a Q90T Series Television (Model QN65Q90TAFXZA)?  I don't know why they don't include it in the manuals.

Thanks!

F

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

This is the best image i have for the QN65Q90TAFXZA.

0 Likes