cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: 2018 QLED TV has a horizontal line

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, what's the solution?  Should I send the same information?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there a solution to this have the same issue model QN65Q7FNAFXZA. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have horizontal line after one week. Just bought new QLED60R tried update and test app failed only 1 line but it is still annoying on a tv I just brought.One week horizontal lines

You can see the line universe serial number.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with my QLED TV (model QN55Q7FAM). Only 1 and a half year using my TV and now I have a horizontal bar on bottom side of the screen (almost 10 cm). I am very disapointed beacause it is a top line product!!! My money is not a trash...

I saw a lot of guy relating this problem. I was shocked when I discovered how much to fix it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have the same issue except I am 5 months out of warrenty.  Seems to be a lot of posts with this issue. 

Follow up:  Service tech ran diagnostics and found three oth hardware issues in addtion to the screen.  Total cost of repair ~ 1500 for a TV five months out of warrenty.  Very dissapointed.

Same or similar issues:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Qled-and-Frame/Blue-horizontal-line/m-p/1259017#M7605

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/4k-8k-and-Other-TVs/Horizontal-line-at-the-bottom-of-4K-QLED-TV/...

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Qled-and-Frame/QN75Q9FNA-horizontal-black-lines/m-p/1259054#M760...

Follow up #2

Talked to customer care and Samsung has agreed to cover the cost of parts even though I am 5 months out of warrenty.  So once again happy with Samsung support.  I appreciate the fact that they willing to step up and keep the customer happy even though they were under no obligation to do so.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with my Q8FN 75" tv. The horizontal line showed up along with a red vertical line on the far right hand side of the tv.  I've already spoke to a repair technician but was told it would be from $1500 to $2000 to repair being that I also was about 6 months out of warranty.  Is there anything else that I can do to fix this very expensive tv without spending a fortune?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have QN65Q7FNA purchased May 2019 and on 1 Sep 2020... same thing. Received message from Nina Foster, Project Coordinator, USSIGlobal

Passed me off to business development team... as the warranty expired.. 15 months .. never expected to have a top of the line  4K  TV as a disposable.. if i knew that going in.. i would have bought a Black Friday special... no way it's worth 1500 - 2000 to repair 3 months out of warranty!

24 Sept 2020 update: $1360 plus travel to repair a $1450 65 in QLED  that is 15 months old.. advice, stay away from Samsungs expensive disposable TVs.. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

Am experiencing the very same issue months now & Samsung is giving me the run around.  Am extremely unhappy & disappointed with Samsung.  Samsung knows very well this issue & doesn't want to stand by their product & fix at their cost.

Bought July 25 2018 & warranty expired August.  Go figure.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Similar issue with "49 LED-Q70 Series" after 6 months, bought on 12/31/2019

20200712_153231.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here . I have a green line with several bars below. I paid 3k for this tv  and am 3 months out of warranty.  Not buying Samsung ever again .