cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

2018 QLED TV has a horizontal line

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Purchased on 2/25/19 my TV now reveals a horizontal line of light nearly 1/2 way down the screen. Performed a screen test that failed. Line can be seen on all inputs.

Also seen is a small group of green pixels on far right of screen

Help

141ED7E8-CE5F-42B5-A8A0-F0048759F29D.jpeg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 2018 QLED TV has a horizontal line

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! Please feel free to send me a private message with your full model and serial number http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any update on this or the cause?  I have the exact same problem.  1/4 the way up from the bottom is a horizontal line that goes all the way across the screen.  I have a 2018 Q6FN that I bought in July of last year.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any update?  I'm having the very same issue.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamsungLou,

pls re-send the link as the previous one failed to permit me to add any requested info.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the link:  http://bit.ly/2LSliR1.  If you are unable to send there, you can email the information to smsupport@sea.samsung.com with conversation number 29989468 in the subject line.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you able to access this PM Link yet?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope.

i had to use an email as instructed.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay. We will continue the conversation through email.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too had that problem. Horizontal line just about 1/2 way down about 4 months after purchase...I have the 82" inch Q6. Service came to my house and replaced the led panel/screen no charge in about an hour (still under waranty). Awesome service! Make sure you are as detailed as possible on the initial call so they have the right parts ordered. Like...Power disconnect did not correct. The diagnostic test screens failed. Same issue on all sources etc. Hope this helps!