Original topic:

2019 Frame won’t turn on! Help!

(Topic created on: 9/7/20 7:15 AM)
user7G2UxEh0To
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, 

I've searched the web, to include forums and haven't come up with anything. 

My 2019 Fram is about 45 days old and woke up this morning and it won't turn on. It's been working flawlessly, but right now it seems to be completely dead. 

Are there any tests I can do or reset? When I press the power-on button on the remote the little red light just flashes. I tried plugging the OneConnect box into another outlet and it doesn't make any notice - no fan or clicking. 

My TV is flush mounted to the wall so I was just barely able to get the serial/model number off. 

Im drawing a blank... any troubleshooting tips?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Qled and Frame

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

9 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Is the TV plugged directly into the wall outlet or a surge protector? Can you provide your full model code?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user7G2UxEh0To
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, yes the tv is plugged into the OneConnect and the OneConnect is plugged into the wall. 

Model #: QN65LS03RAFXZA

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

How long have you had this TV? Also are you able to check any of the connections on the back of the TV? 

0 Likes
user7G2UxEh0To
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I've owned it for about 45 days. The only cable going in the back is the one connect, and I was able to reach back their and make sure it was in snug. 

I'll probably start the warranty process because it's been dead for a week. 

0 Likes
userzDwqyzpn6a
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

same issue with a 55, it is ridiculous, my last samsung

0 Likes
user7G2UxEh0To
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Not sure if yours is still under warranty but i did the entire warranty process through their app.  Within 10 days of filing a warranty claim the repair guy came out, opened up the tv,  and replaced the motherboard. Never once talked to anyone. 

But yes, last Samsung I'll purchase. 

0 Likes
userzDwqyzpn6a
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

My Frame 55 2020 is not turning on. simply quit on me during the game. i have in another house and country a 65....so i am scared and do not trust samsung. I have been a great customer of samsung...dozens of products i have had of Samsung, tablets, phones, earbuds, etc....i would say at least 50...first time i bought i samsung tv...and i buy two....and now this....i am enraged, first time in my life a Tv simply does not work. dont care how it is going to get fixed or how well...i think this is it for me. hello Lg, and this experience is definetely going to turn me off phones, tablets etc.

0 Likes
user7bC7466HdR
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

My 2020 won't turn on remote is flashing. What next

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Qled and Frame

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

View solution in context